Fisher Tradesman Yellow Cap-o-matic Space Pen
Back in the ‘60s, Fisher developed their line of pens for the space program. They write upside down, on almost any surface, at any contorted angle, under water, through grease, at temperatures that would freeze or cook you, and keep writing when gravity is in short supply. In short, this pen may be over-engineered for the task you had in mind, but there’s one thing you’ll know for sure: it WILL perform. All in an easy-to-find color that stands out clearly against the dirt of a jobsite or the inky vacuum of space.
- Fisher Space Pens earned their reputation for dependability as part of the US space program
- Gas pressurized ink cartridge writes upside down, under water, in a zero-G vacuum, in -30° to 250°F, and lasts 3x longer than average pen cartridges
- Tradesman Yellow color stands out from 100 feet away
- Cap-O-Matic design uses the pen’s cap to protect, extend and retract the point
- Included cartridge: Fisher PR4 Black ink Medium point
- Made in USA. Some parts may be imported.