Food You Can Get Fired Up About!
If torched weenies and flamed-out marshmallows are the extents of your open-fire chef skills, have we got a book for you. In Food X Fire, you’ll learn all you need to know from Instagram® phenomenon Derek Wolf (@overthefirecooking), who’s been traveling the world and perfecting his fire-cooking techniques for nearly a decade. Food X Fire equips you with essential skills like selecting fuel sources and starting a cooking fire, then covers the basics of direct versus indirect heat, skillet techniques and skewer mastery. Along the way, Derek guides you through preparing some of the most delectable and memorable meals you’ll ever savor, from leaning salmon plank with lemon dill sauce to coal roasted lobster tails. If you’re salivating now, just wait until you see the full-color photos. Got a burning desire to sink your teeth into the perfect herb brush basted bone-in rib eye? Get Food x Fire today!
- Learn the art of open-fire cooking from expert Derek Wolf, the self-taught chef with nearly 2 million Instagram followers
- Covers everything from building the ideal cooking fire to mastering direct and indirect cooking, skillet and skewers, hanging and leaning, barbecue and more
- Includes dozens of meat, fish and fowl recipes, including chili-lime shrimp, smashburgers, huevos rancheros, hanging prime rib and spicy lamb chops
- Put veggies on the menu with grilled potato wedges, smoked sweet potatoes, carmelized carrots and more
- Spice things up with marinade, sauce and rub recipes, too
- Paperback; 208 pages
- 9"W x 9½"H x 1"D