Freesole Shoe and Boot Repair
Seems like about the time your work boots start to feel broken in, they start breaking down. Maybe a toe bumper de-laminates, the heel cup comes loose or the sole cracks. That’s when it’s time to "re-boot" your footwear with Freesole® – the toughest boot repair known to man. The patented urethane rubber formula bonds soles, repairs cracks, even creates protective toe caps and rebuilds run-down heels. It’ll never peel, crack or stiffen, even in sub-zero cold or desert heat. Stands up to abrasives and solvents, too. Use it on everything from rubber boots to your steel toe shoes, snow boots and more. 1-oz. tube fits in a tool box or pack, ready for a fast fix in the field or on the job.
California WARNING: Using this product will expose you to toluene, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Tough, permanent, abrasion-resistant shoe and boot adhesive bonds soles, repairs cracks, even creates protective toe caps and rebuilds worn-down heels
- Patented urethane rubber formula adheres and won’t let go – never stiffens, peels or cracks like other adhesives
- Highly chemical- and abrasion-resistant – works great as a protective layer in high-wear areas
- Unaffected by sub-zero cold to desert heat (-2°F to +200°F)
- Safe for use on all types of work boots, including rubber boots, leather boots, steel toe boots, snow boots and more
- 1-oz. tube
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.