Grizzly Ridge Folder
If you don't want to pull your stone out to sharpen your knife halfway through field dressing that elk, this Grizzly Ridge Folding Knife should be your go-to. It's one of the finest knives built by the experts at Benchmade®. Everything about it – from the supremely functional blade length to the handle's perfect balance – is designed to suit the serious outdoorsman. The USA-made S30V steel blade holds a wicked sharp edge, and the action is buttery smooth without a hint of play. Axis lock studs let you open the knife with the flick of thumb. The rubberized grip is a real winner – fits the palm perfectly with a grippy texture to eliminate slippage or spin. Even the color scheme is smart, with eye-catching spots of hunter orange so you won't be kicking yourself about walking off without it.
- Everything you've been hunting for in an outdoorsman's knife
- USA-made S30V high-carbon steel blade holds an exceptionally sharp edge and is mostly maintenance free
- Drop point blade for utility cutting of all kinds
- Dual durometer handle has a distinctive no-slip rubberized grip
- Ambidextrous Axis design lets you open and close the locking blade one-handed
- Tip-up carry with left/right pocket clip
- Hard to lose, thanks to eye-catching orange highlights in the handle
- Overall length, closed: 4⅜". Blade length: 3½")
- Weighs less than 4 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.