Groomer's Goop Liquid Degreaser
No matter what stubborn, sticky, stinky gunk gets into your pet’s coat, there’s an easy way to get it out – no tugging, cutting or endless scrubbing needed. Just massage a generous dollop of Groomers Goop Pet Degreaser into your critter’s fur, wait 10 minutes, then rinse. This creamy conditioner dissolves grease, tar, tree sap and more – leaving your animal companion’s coat soft, shiny and smelling fresh. Also comes in handy to detangle matted coats, whiten dingy spots, and some folks even swear by it as a powerful odor fighter when their pet gets “skunked.”
- The pro’s choice for gently removing stubborn grease and gunk
- Detangles snarled, matted coats
- Whitens and brightens dingy, stained fur
- Just rub it onto pet’s dry coat, let sit for 10 minutes, then rinse
- Big 16-oz. bottle
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.