Kershaw Olive Shuffle II Knife
You’re working outside in the middle of nowhere, and someone hollers for a screwdriver. By golly, you just so happen to have one—it’s built right into your Kershaw Shuffle II Knife. Of course, the standout feature is the robust tanto-style blade, sturdy and sharp enough to stand up to any cutting task. Get a good solid grip with the ergonomic nylon handle whether you’re deploying the knife, screwdriver, or popping open a cold one. Plus, the opening’s wide enough to fit a lanyard or even a carabiner for more carrying options.
- Sturdy 8Cr13MoV stainless steel tanto blade
- Ergonomic and slip-resistant glass-reinforced nylon handle
- Integrated bottle opener, screwdriver and lanyard hole
- Dual thumb studs for easy opening; liner lock for safety
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip so you can carry left or right
- 2-5/8” blade; 4” closed; 6-1/4” overall; weighs 3 oz.