League II Flashlight
It's just about everything you could want in a go-to flashlight. The bright 150-lumen LED cuts through darkness up to 130 meters. Ergonomic grip feels secure and wields easily even in thick-gloved hands. If you fumble it into a puddle, no problem – it meets IPX7 water-resistant standards. But what sets the League II apart is its Intrinsically Safe design. It's rated safe to use on jobsites where small heat sources present a big risk in terms of fire and explosions. (Rated for Classes I, II, III and Divisions 1 & 2, for you guys who need the specifics.) Reliable if your job demands it, and extra peace of mind if you're storing one in your shop or garage.
⚠ WARNING: This Product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BpA), which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Meets strict Intrinsically Safe design standards for work in hazardous areas
- IPX7 Water Resistance: stays watertight in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes
- Maxbright LED sheds 150 lumens of light on your situation – illuminates up to 130meters/142 yards
- Uses 3 AA batteries for 10 hours of burn time
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.