Men's Alaskan Hardgear Prudhoe Bay Hoodie
On the North Slope, the best roads are made of gravel. In winter, you never see the sun. The land is frozen, and the workday is 18 hours long. More than 20,000 hearty souls work the winters in Prudhoe Bay – where the Ice Road passes through Coldfoot and Deadhorse – and the Prudhoe Bay Hoodie is as tough and resilient as they are. The lightweight, flat-faced, water-shedding shell borrows technology from bonded fleece athletic gear. But this is no "soft shell" fabric. It's Alaskan Hardgear® performance workwear made of heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant woven nylon twill, bonded to 100% polyester high pile sherpa fleece. Guaranteed to deliver extreme wind- and water-resistance, warmth and durability without the weight. True workwear design includes Diamond Armpit Gussets to maximize your freedom to work. Adjustable hood and rib-knit storm cuffs and waist seal out wind and cold. 4 pockets include inner cellphone pocket inside the front cargo pocket. Cord management system for your mp3 player gets you through the longest days.
- Heavy-duty 100% nylon twill bonded to 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Flat-faced woven outer shell with Waterflect™ water-resistant finish blocks wind, rain, sleet and snow
- High-pile sherpa fleece inside for comfortable warmth
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 25 °F when you're on the move and getting the job done
- Extreme abrasion-resistance without the weight – Alaska tough!
- Diamond Armpit Gussets maximize your freedom to move
- Electronics cord management system
- Riveted front handwarmer pockets, one with inner cell phone pocket
- Recessed storm cuffs and rib-knit waist seal out cold
- Hood adjusts with toggle
- Internal wallet pocket