No matter how far north you roam, sweat happens. It's an inescapable fact of hump-busting hard work – even in Alaska's extreme cold. But that doesn't mean you're stuck shivering in a clammy cotton shirt. Not when you suit up in Duluth's quick-wicking, dry-in-a-blink Alaskan Hardgear® Tun-Dry Tee. Its lightweight 3.6-oz. 100% polyester fabric moves moisture away from skin and disperses it for fast evaporation. So you'll never again work in soggy, shivery misery. Armpit Gussets give you arm-swinging freedom, and side vents let you go tucked or tails out. Standard Fit – right between Tradesman Fit and Trim Fit – for efficient wicking and comfortable all-day wear. Get one on your back and get out there – now you're totally unsoppable!
- Lightweight, quick-drying 3.6-oz. 100% polyester fabric feels smooth, moves easy under layers
- Wicking fabric powerfully pulls away sweat and evaporates it
- Extra-smooth flatlock seams won't bunch or chafe
- Armpit Gussets for arm-swinging freedom
- Bold bear paw screenprint stands up to hard wear and frequent washing
- Side vents let you wear it tucked or look neat when you leave the tails out
- Standard Fit – right between Tradesman Fit and Trim Fit – for comfortable, everyday wear