The eggheads at the Duluth Trading Center for Underwear Advancement have made their next amazing breakthrough in undershirt technology. It’s called Pit-Proof – and if you’ve ever suffered embarrassment by sweating through your shirt, you need it now. Pit-Proof Undershirts place wicking, sweat-absorbing fabric right next to your armpit’s skin, and block moisture from moving to outer layers with a waterproof membrane. Plus you get all the better-than-bare perks of our Buck Naked™ performance fabric that stops chafing, wicks sweat and fights offensive odors. Get yours and put an end to the unsightly scourge of "pitting out"!
- New "Pit-Proof" technology absorbs sweat and stops embarrassing underarm stains
- Breakthrough armpit panel traps sweat in an absorbent panel and blocks "show-through" with a waterproof membrane
- 93% nylon/7% spandex Buck Naked&reade; fabric wicks sweat, fights stink, never binds – feels even better than your birthday suit
- Body is cut 3" longer than standard to prevent the appalling public spectacle of Plumber's Butt
- Savvy seam placement won't overlap or bunch under shirt seams
- Rib-knit neck trim won't sag out of shape
- Close-to-the-body fit for comfortable layering