3X More Abrasion Resistant – Demolish the Job, Not Your Pants
“Rough around the edges” doesn’t begin to describe the protruding nails, splintered wood, and shattered brick that are business as usual on a tear-down site. All that abrasive stuff is enough to shred standard work pants – but not Duluth’s Demo Crew Work Pants. The secret of their remarkable strength? A special Tough Cotton™ finish reinforces the brawny 12.7-oz. cotton/spandex fabric, making it 3X more abrasion resistant without sacrificing an iota of comfort or agility. Crouch Gusset® adds ease – won’t bind you up when you’re ripping stuff down. Roomy pockets with tuckable in-or-out flaps let you load or unload with speedy ease. Everything you need to tear through projects without tearing up your pants.
TOUGH COTTON™ is a registered trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- Tough Cotton™ fabric finish makes it 3x more durable than regular cotton
- Over-the-top durable 12.7-oz. cotton fabric with 1% spandex for a touch of flex
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® won’t bind you up when you’re tearing stuff down
- 10 total pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets with fast-access tuckable flaps
- Fire Hose® cotton canvas reinforced hems fight fraying
- Extra-wide, super-strong belt loops; key holder at right front
- Triple-stitched seams
- Relaxed Fit
- Regular Length