Men's Dry on the Fly 1/4 Zip Base Layer Shirt
Even in sub-zero temps, you push yourself hard enough to work up a sweat, but ease off for even a minute and a clammy chill sets in – unless you're wearing this fast-wicking Dry on the Fly® 1/4 Zip Base Layer Shirt. Lightweight and bulk-free, it's a high-tech mix of 85% drirelease polyester with 11% warm, itch-free Merino wool and 5% flexible spandex. So it insulates without limiting your range of movement, naturally resists odor, and pulls moisture from skin in a wick of hurry. Handy thumbholes prevent sleeves from slipping up. Plus we've added 3" extra body length – won't come untucked or ride up as you reach.
- Soft, cozy blend of 85% drirelease polyester plus 11% insulating, itch-free Merino wool and 5% flexible spandex warms, wicks moisture, dries in a blink
- Comfortably stretchy with smooth flatlock seams that won't chafe under clothes
- 1/4 zip design with stand-up collar – lets you zip up for warmth, unzip to vent
- Cut 3" longer than typical base layers for more coverage when you bend
- Thumbhole cuffs for easy on/off