“Love the wicking in Dry on the Fly Tees,” one tester said. “I could use that it in a good collar shirt, but don’t want to lose the softness. And how about snaps on the front?” That might sound like a daunting wishlist to some, but not to the inventive product folks at Duluth. The new Hybrid Shirt hits all the marks, with 71% nylon/29% polyester Dry on the Fly fabric through the body for top-notch wicking and fast-drying performance. Underarm, side and back panels are made of a 85% polyester/15% cotton knit for softness and stretch right where it counts. Useful pockets and convertible sleeves. And the snap front? You got it – plus a snap-down collar to keep you presentable, too.
- Hybrid fabric gives you the best of wicking performance and airy knit softness where it counts
- 71% nylon/29% polyester fabric through the body for top-notch wicking and fasty-drying performance
- 85% polyester/15% cotton knit at the back, underarms and sides for softness and stretch
- Built-in UPF 50 tames fierce rays, keeps burns at bay
- Button-tab convertible sleeves
- Snap front lets you shed it fast at the end of the shift
- Snap down collar keeps you presentable to clients