On searing days when you’re sweating up a storm, ditch those hot, stiff, sticky work pants and switch to cooler, drier pants that actually pull sweat away from your skin: DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Pants. The midweight, highly abrasion-resistant 7.8-oz. 67% cotton and 30% CoolMax polyester canvas is guaranteed to wick sweat away better and feel cooler than straight cotton. Better yet, 3% spandex gives ’em unbridled stretch, and there’s even hidden elastic in the waistband for extra ease when you’re lunging, twisting or contorting into tight spaces on the job. Contractor Pants have a streamlined pocket configuration over regular Work Pants, with forward-facing stowage space for easier access to fasteners.
- 30% CoolMax® polyester powerfully wicks away sweat, evaporates it to keep you cool on the job
- 7.8-oz. fabric is extremely abrasion resistant 67% cotton Fire Hose canvas extremely abrasion resistant
- Our first ever CoolMax Fire Hose with flex - 3% spandex moves with you when you lunge and stretch
- Waistband has hidden stretch built in - adapts for comfort when you need it to
- Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down without pinching your privates
- 6 pockets, including 2 forward-facing cargo pockets with in-or-out tuckable flaps, and a side-leg utility pocket