Men's DuluthFlex No Fly Zone Zip Off Pants
No Fly Zone Pants Fight The Bite
In Duluth, mosquitoes grow so big and hungry they're known as the Minnesota state bird. Warding off these blood-thirsty dive bombers takes the military-grade protection of No Fly Zone Pants. You can't feel or smell the insect-repelling technology, but it's proven effective against most any biting insects – even ticks, chiggers, midges and flies. Strong, quick-drying 3.4-oz. 94% nylon/6% spandex DuluthFlex® fabric plus back-elastic waist and comfortable Crouch Gusset®. And it's UPF 30 to block the burn. You can easily convert them to 11" inseam shorts by unzipping the legs. So quit donating to the Mosquito Blood Bank. Get these Convertible Pants with No Fly Zone and get the job done.
- Rugged convertible pants with No Fly Zone® repels stinging, biting insects – good for up to 70 washings
- Invisible, odorless No Fly Zone technology is proven to repel mosquitoes, ants, ticks, chiggers, flies and midges
- 3.4-oz. 94% nylon/6% spandex DuluthFlex fabric feels light, moves with you
- 7 pockets, including 2 cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure and a hidden cellphone pocket
- Zip off legs to convert to 11" inseam shorts
- Crouch Gusset for gettin' down low without cramping your crease
- Side elastic waist for comfort on the move
- UPF 30 sun protection
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.
- U.S. Shipments Only