Men's Fire Hose 5-pocket Pants
Setting out to improve the traditional jean, we looked for a fabric that was 1) even tougher than denim, 2) comfortable and 3) looked just as good. We found 13-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas, a tightly woven, incredibly durable yet flexible fabric used until recently to cover rubber fire hoses. Fire Hose® 5-Pocket Pants have the traditional look and styling of jeans, with the rugged character and performance of canvas and all the features of our regular 5-pocket jeans. Stain and water repellent FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment, so you can wear them on the dirtiest jobs – the kind that always get thrown at you!
- 13-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas for heroic durability
- Prewashed for broken-in softness and comfort on the job
- Stain- and water-repelling FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment
- Classic 5-pocket pants styling for dress-up-or-down versatility
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra freedom of movement
- Reinforced cuffs for extra wear
- Bar-tacked back pockets resist rip outs
- 12"-deep side pockets swallow extra tools and gear
- Extra-wide belt loops
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement.