Tradesmen by the dozen have flocked to Duluth Trading to nestle into the amazing organic cotton comfort of Free Range® underwear – and now you can treat your feet to the same chafe-free softness, support and durability with Free Range Lightweight Patterned Crew Socks. They're curl-your-toes cushy, made of 60% organic cotton reinforced with 42% nylon/6% polyester to handle your high-mileage work habits. Memory knit construction with 2% stretchy spandex gives you a foot-conforming fit that won’t slump no matter how far you roam. And the toe seam is so smooth, you’ll swear it’s not even there. There’s even mesh-knit venting in the forefoot for a fresher, drier feel. Grab the pack of 3 different patterns and see what all the flap is about!
- Sturdy and supportive sock pampers feet with a naturally soft, totally chafe-free organic cotton blend
- Made of 60% organic cotton/36% nylon/2% polyester/2% spandex fabric
- Reinforced toe and heel head off blowouts
- Stretchy spandex arch brace for fatigue-easing support and stay-put comfort
- Mesh-knit venting lets toes breathe freely
- Toe seam so flat you’ll forget it’s even there
- Memory-knit construction keeps socks in shape wash after wash
- 3-pack contains 3 different manly patterns
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.