The woodpile is getting low and that cord of oak isn’t going to split itself. Better suit up and get chopping in the unbridled comfort and bulk-free warmth of this latest addition to our Free Swingin’ Flannel family. Like all our flannels, this shirt’s built extra-thick and lofty – a far cry from the flimsy “fashion flannel” you find in big box stores. We’ve beefed up the warmth even more with a toasty waffle-knit lining that holds in heat yet never holds you back. Armpit Gussets and a bi-swing back let you take a full swing without your shirt riding up. Six pockets give you plenty of places to stash earplugs, phone, pencils and more. There’s even a Glasses Chamois on the placket for wiping sawdust off your safety glasses. Stop bustin’ your ax in restrictive shirts – turn that cord to kindling in the Free Swingin’ Flannel that lets you whack and hack like a limberjack.
- Duluth’s thick-n-hearty 5.3-oz. cotton flannel lined with lofty waffle knit for serious warmth that won’t weigh you down
- Armpit Gussets let you take a full swing at the job
- 6 purpose-built pockets, including 2 roomy chest pockets, pencil sleeves and a pair of side pockets for defrosting fingers
- Glasses Chamois on the placket for wiping sawdust off your safety glasses
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.