Men's Go Buck Naked Performance Base Layer Pattern Pants
Grin and Bare It All Winter Long!
If you’re still wearing soggy, stinky cotton thermal longies, you’re seriously missing out. Because now there’s Go Buck Naked™ Base Layers with all the no-pinch, no-stink, no-sweat comfort of our best-selling underwear. In diamond-knit 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex, they flex along with your every move and pull sweat from skin for a drier feel all day long. Low-profile seams won’t chafe your cheeks, and improved rib trim stays snug and stretchy – even after a winter’s worth of wear and washing. Pants have an elastic waist that’s brushed inside for softness on skin, a front fly and comfort-shaped seat panel so you won’t sit on lumpy seams. And the rollicking patterns let you grin and bare it all winter long!
- "Diamond knit" 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex fabric wicks sweat, fights odor and prevents chills – now in spirited Duluth-exclusive patterns!
- Bulk-free 1-1/2"-wide elastic waistband is brushed on the inside for comfort
- Improved rib trim cuffs won’t get "wavy" after repeated washing
- Quick to dry: just rinse out and hang overnight – great for life on the go
- Slimline stitched seams feel smooth and comfortable
- Functional fly for when nature calls