Men's Go Buck Naked Performance Pattern Boxers
Color: 90's Kid
Ditch those "tighty-whities" you've been wearing since you were a wee lad, and step up to the no-sweat, no-stink, no-pinch boxer that feels like you're wearing no underwear at all. Go Buck Naked™ Boxers wick moisture from skin far more efficiently than any cotton skivvies. Plus they're treated to fight odor. To top it all off, the jaunty pattern is a perfect match for your manly swagger. Still not convinced it's time to change YOUR underwear? Read some honest, unedited customer reviews on the tab above!
- Wicking performance fabric is drier than all-cotton boxers
- Treated to fight body odor
- Stretch for comfort in action
- Quick to dry – just rinse out and hang overnight when you travel
- Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction for ease
- Bulk-free waistband is brushed on the inside for comfort
- Fly is 1" longer than usual, with button closure to prevent surprise exposures
- Innovative 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex knit fabric
- Jaunty pattern spiffs you up for "date night"