Men's KEEN Steens Mid Waterproof Boots
Plow through puddles and slog through bogs with nary a drop of slop slipping inside. No matter the water-logged challenge, KEEN® Steen Waterproof Mid Boots will see you through. A full-grain leather and mesh upper give you the ideal combination of protection and flexibility. Inside, the waterproof/breathable KEEN.DRY® membrane prevents wet stuff from seeping in, yet lets moisture vapor escape – keeping feet feeling fresher mile after mile. Ultra-supportive cushioning and a stabilizing shank fight fatigue and reduce torsion. Underfoot, a KEEN.All-Terrain® rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs delivers reliable traction in everything from pea gravel to rain-slick rocks. Plus, the leather is sourced from a Leather Working Group-certified tannery, so you can feel good about treading more lightly on the environment.
- Durable-yet-flexible performance mesh and full-grain, environmentally preferred leather upper
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof/breathable membrane seals out wetness, lets moisture escape
- Breathable, quick-dry lining takes the heat off feet
- Removable EVA footbed cushions every footfall and provides excellent arch support
- Lightweight shank prevents torsion for side-to-side stability
- Grippy KEEN.ALL-TERRAIN rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for high traction on any terrain