There are warm boots – and then there are Ice King Boots, the absolute warmest pacs made by the foul-weather experts at LaCrosse®. Temperature rated from 30°F all the way down to a lung-freezing -70°F, they surround your feet in a microclimate of warmth, dryness and comfort when winter’s at its worst. The 100% waterproof hand-laid, premium rubber bottom has an abrasion-resistant toe to bust through crusty drifts. The full-grain leather upper stops snow from sifting inside and 400-gram Thinsulate® Ultra insulation holds in heat, with an 8mm felt underfoot to form a warm barrier between you and the frozen tundra. Trac-Lite® outsoles grip tenaciously – even traversing a glacier – and the 90° heel adds leverage for ladders, shovels or shifting gears on an ATV. Get yours and get out there!
- Water-resistant full-grain oiled leather upper is broken-in supple
- 400-gram Thinsulate ULTRA® high-performance insulation for lightweight, bulk-free warmth in polar cold
- Temperature rated from 30°F all the way down to -70°F
- Removable insulating polyfoam liner – take it out when the weather warms up
- Supportive steel shank for stability on uncertain terrain
- Tough vulcanized Trac-Lite® outsole with gripping lug traction and 90° heel
- 10” height