Look in those old baseball photos, and you’ll see the sluggers wearing men's wool socks, even when the stadium was 110ºF in the shade. They were onto something. Wool is the original performance fabric: naturally breathable, durable and moisture-wicking. We go a base hit better using soft and comfortable, no-itch, fast-dry Merino wool. Merino efficiently moves moisture away from your feet to keep them cooler in summer and warmer in winter. Blended with nylon and acrylic for more durability than traditional men's wool socks to ensure they last extra innings.
NOTE: Good news for folks with allergies – these socks are made without the use of rubber accelerants.
- Designed for work – with unique Blueprint Fit performance and comfort features
- 42% nylon/28% Merino wool/28% acrylic/2% spandex
- 50% lighter than our heavyweight merino socks
- Merino wool is soft, smooth, itch-free, naturally breathable, wicking
- Wool blend dries faster, wears harder than traditional wool socks
- Mesh panels help vent moisture
- Foot-hugging fit with less bulk in key flex points
- Fully cushioned sole and toe absorbs shock, insulates and adds comfort
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.