Men's Packers Buck Naked Pattern Boxer Briefs
A fellow’s bound to get hot and bothered cheering for his beloved Packers. That’s why, come game day, there’s no better way to suit up for action than a pair of Packers® Buck Naked™ Boxer Briefs. They’ll let you flaunt the Green and Gold in all its glory, yet feel like you’re wearing no undies at all. That’s thanks to the stretchy knit fabric that wicks moisture from skin far more efficiently than any cotton skivvies. Plus they’re treated to tackle odor, keeping you smelling fresh when you’re sweating out the final minutes of a tie game. The extra-wide waistband is brushed inside so it’ll never chafe when you celebrate an interception. And there’s even a “Go Pack Go®” chant knit into the waistband to perpetually cheer on your Titletown® team.
- The Packers and Buck Naked team up to defeat stink, sweat and pinch!
- 4.4-oz. 93% nylon/7% spandex knit wicking performance boxer briefs
- Treated to go on the offensive against body odor
- Stretch for comfort in action
- Quick to dry – just rinse out and hang overnight when you travel
- Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction for ease
- Bulk-free waistband with knit-in “Go Pack Go”
- Overlapping fly helps you contain yourself when your team is victorious