You're scheduled to meet a client at the local java joint, so you slip on shoes that'll work with your khakis. But then you're called to the job site, where the soupy mud soaks your feet and trashes your dress-up shoes. <i>Unless</i> you've had the foresight to wear Rockport® Waterproof Buck Shoes. They've got the ruggedly handsome good looks to go with your casual business clothing, yet they're equipped to step off the pavement with Hydro-Shield® seam-sealed construction that locks out wetness. Tiptoe around puddles? Not you – and not your Rockport Bucks!
- Sharp-looking waterproof bucks are built to go off-road or on the job
- Tough waterproof leather upper waltzes undaunted through wet grass and soggy job sites
- Hydro-Shield® construction with seam sealed, waterproof insole and gusseted tongue stop moisture from seeping in
- Quick-dry mesh lining for a fresher feel
- Padded tongue and collar eliminate pressure points
- Cushioning in footbed and heel soak up impact
- Aggressive tread grips rough trails and slick sidewalks