Men's Thorogood 6" Midnight Series Boots
You’re a real original, never content to follow in another man’s footsteps – right down to the boots you wear. For you, Thorogood® has built the 6" Midnight Wedge – a pure black work boot from full-grain leather upper to supportive MAXwear Wedge™ outsole. Famed for their out-of-the-box comfort, these Thorogood® Boots are handcrafted in Wisconsin by makers so picky, they reject 5 times more leather hides than others do. Inside, a removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed and resilient Poron® comfort cushion insole soak the impact of every step – crucial if you work on hard surfaces like cement, tile and steel. Goodyear® storm welt construction means the uppers are double-stitched to the soles, so they can be resoled – because when you find boots that feel this good, you can’t bear to wear them out.
- What a rarity! A pure black work boot from pull-on tab to outsole
- Made in Wisconsin of the highest-grade full-grain leather
- Constructed with the roomy moc toe many tradesmen prefer
- Broken-in comfort from Day One
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed plus super-resilient Poron® Comfort Cushion insole
- MAXwear Wedge™ outsole puts the entire undersurface in contact with the ground for superior support and sure-gripping traction
- 6" height, with soft toe
- Made in Wisconsin. Some components are imported.