While having a great job on the best of days, a game warden had to dispense justice no matter what the weather. Which is why waxed cotton became his constant companion – beside his black lab and shotgun. Just like that reliable fabric, Warden Waxed Canvas gear sheds water to keep you dry. But ours is also highly abrasion resistant, made of a 5.75-oz. 68% polyester/32% cotton blend built for rugged wear. Then we built in more movement freedom where you need range of motion the most – with an extra hit of spandex behind the knees, at the seat and waist, plus at the Crouch Gusset so you can kneel and lunge without restriction. Expandable cargo pockets to swallow all the gear you need in the field. When your job comes with a wild streak, Warden Waxed Canvas is just what you need.
- Waxed canvas – the original performance water-shedding fabric, now more durable
- 5.75-oz. 68% polyester/32% cotton blend made to handle rough treatment – plus double-chapped leg front for even more protection
- 89% nylon/11% spandex fabric in key areas for more Freedom of Movement (F.O.M.™)
- Crouch Gusset keeps pants from binding when you climb and lunge
- Bellowed cargo pockets expand to swallow more gear
- Refinishes easy with Heavy Duty Fabric Wax (sold separately)