Men's Work Ball Cap
Lots of folks have some wrong-headed thinking about hats – mistakenly believing a work cap has to be stiff and heavy to stand up to hard use. This workhorse headwear will change your mind. The nylon/spandex fabric is super lightweight and stretchy, yet stubbornly resists fraying and tears. The ingeniously engineered brim is thinner in the middle and narrower where it meets your forehead, so it eliminates painful pressure points that are a headache with most caps. A wicking sweatband draws perspiration away from skin, so stinging sweat won’t trickle into your eyes. Around back there’s a durable webbing and plastic buckle to perfect the fit, and a reflective Duluth logo to inspire the guys trying to keep up behind you.
- Abrasion-resisting 88% nylon/12% spandex fabric is light, flexible and long-wearing
- 100% Polyester Fleece lining keeps your head warm and stays put
- Re-engineered brim is thinner in the middle to conform to your forehead – prevents painful pressure points
- Wicking sweatband pulls perspiration away from skin
- Sturdy webbing and plastic buckle back closure adjusts to fit melons of all sizes
- Reflective screenprint Duluth logo on back of hat
- Classic Fit – Iconic baseball-cap comfort. Close-to-head, but not clingy. Shorter, rounded profile.