Born of the same weaponry tradition as the storied firearms, this Smith & Wesson Liner Lock Knife is crafted for versatile everyday use. Cut everything from boxes to branches with the sturdy, stainless steel blade. A smooth ball bearing pivot and thumb knobs make for a fast deploy, while the liner lock keeps your blade in place. Our favorite feature? The ball bearing on the clip – it sits more securely than other knives we've seen, and is less likely to fray your pocket edges at the same time.
- An everyday folder as trusty as a Smith & Wesson firearm
- 3-1/2"L 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop point blade provides great tip strength and control
- Index flipper and ambidextrous thumb knobs plus ultra-glide ball bearing pivot for quick blade deployment
- Liner lock keeps blade engaged
- Ball bearing pocket clip is extra-secure, never tears up the edge of your pants pocket
- Stainless steel handle
- 8-3/8"L open, 4-9/16"L closed; weighs 5 oz total