Mystery Ranch 45L Mission Stuffel
Mystery Ranch is a name that gets both altitude junkies and guys with a tour of duty under their belts salivating. The packs are too rugged, the designs too smartly built to pass up. Which means even when it comes to something as utilitarian as a duffel, you’re going to find innovation crammed in every corner. The Mission Stuffel is made of 330-denier Hitra Robic nylon – lightweight yet ripstop fabric that absorbs abuse, that’s double reinforced against high wear at the base and stress points. Removable, convertible strap so you can sling it over your shoulder or lug it like a rucksack when there’s ground to cover. Cavernous 45L main compartment with horseshoe zip access, plus a compartment to stow muck-covered boots or clothes. The bag earns its name by stuffing down and zipping up into a compact package to stow under your cot when not in use, or to pack as a “bonus bag” for hauling souvenirs home from overseas. Keep one on hand and be ready to deploy at a moment’s notice.
- Collapsible duffel back packs down small, deploys at a moment’s notice
- Removable shoulder straps let you haul the duffel like a backpack
- Made of 330-denier Hitra Robic nylon that’s doubled-up for durability in high-wear areas
- Cavernous main compartment with horseshoe opening
- Boot compartment stows your dirt-clumped kicks
- Grab handle on each side of the duffel