Princeton Tech Point Hat Clip Light
Here's a smart enhancement on the ever-useful baseball cap brim light. This one clamps to the visor of your hat, but unlike others, it's got a flexible boom that lets you aim the light right where you need it. The 10 lumen LED shines enough for visibility without ruining your night vision - handy for checking a map or changing a tire when you’re on a lonely two-lane in the middle of who-knows-where. Burns for up to 36 hours on the included batteries, so you won’t end up in the dark any time soon.
- Compact boom light clips to brim of your cap
- Flexible "gooseneck" directs light wherever it's needed - perfect for reading without ruining night vision
- 10 lumen LED bulb burns up to 36 hours
- Rugged aluminum constuction
- IPX7-level water resistance for 30 minutes at 1 meter depth
- Takes 2 lithium batteries (included)
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.