Sure, you knife guys have seen them all. Folders, fixed blades, hunting knives and 100-tool pocket gizmos. The one thing they all have in common these days is stainless steel. This knife is something different. It’s hand-made from a single railroad spike, which are made of medium steel – which holds a scary sharp edge compared to relatively brittle stainless steel. The trade-off is more frequent sharpening and a light coating of oil to prevent rust. But for something as unique as this? It’s no trade-off at all.
- Hand-made from a single railroad spike. About as distinct as knives get!
- Made of medium steel – holds a scary sharp edge compared to most stainless steel
- Sharpen regularly to maintain edge, oil to prevent rust
- 8-⅜” overall with 4-¼” fixed drop point blade
- Includes leather belt sheath
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.