Ranch Hand Multi-Tool
Tired of being saddled with a bunch of heavy tools as you ride herd on the job? Better lasso yourself a Ranch Hand Multi-Tool. At just 4¾” long, it’s a perfectly comfortable everyday carry, yet manages to put a passel of fix-it essentials in your pocket. The spring-handled pliers is a must-have for fence mending, while the crescent wrench comes in handy for repairing balky machinery. Plus there’s a Phillips bit along with #1 and #2 flat head bits that store neatly in the handle when you’re not torquing on a stubborn screw. Cast stainless construction stands up to rough handling and foul weather. Last, but not least, the 2” anodized blade is the ideal size for cutting twine off hay bales or whittling a twig by the campfire.
- The pocket-sized sidekick that’ll pitch in to help with all your ranch chores
- Rugged cast stainless steel construction resists rust, handles rough use
- Spring-action pliers and crescent wrench help with those routine around-the-ranch repairs
- Includes Phillips, #1 and #2 flat head bits with convenient in-handle storage
- 2” black, anodized blade deploys with a flick of the thumb stud
- Closed length: 4¾"
- Pocket clip