Sure, you can get by using a ratty t-shirt to flag that ladder or oversized load of lumber hanging off the back of your truck. But our purpose-built, reusable flag is far easier to use and certainly looks more professional. The durable mesh allows better airflow, so you get less flapping and better visibility. Stretchy tether with adjustable cordlock attaches easily to oddly shaped items. Also works great for your canoe or kayak when the weekend rolls around. Duluth Trading logo shows you're proud to fly our colors.
- Reusable, durable safety flag says, "HEY, DON'T HIT ME!"
- Sturdy mesh lets airflow through for less flapping – reduces wear and aids visibility
- Looks far more presentable than that old tattered t-shirt
- Elasticized tether with adjustable cordlock attaches easily to irregularly shaped loads
- Measures 12" square
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.