Don’t let the handy carrying size fool you – this durable knife was modified after the powerful wharncliffe blade. Designed in the 1800s, this blade was built to withstand high amounts of force without breaking and could even split wood. The Sketch™ Knife combines this tried-and-true structure with a 8Cr13MoV steel blade that sharpens with ease and keeps a strong edge. Injection-molded handle reassures you of a secure grip during tough jobs. Black oxide finish means easy cleanup.
- Modified wharncliffe blade
- 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade
- Black oxide finish for easy cleanup
- Injection-molded handle with rubber overmold for better grip
- Bright red color for easy detection
- Low-profile pocket clip for secure carry
- Locking liner for safe stowing
- 2¾” blade length, 6-5/8” overall length, 3.3 oz.
- 0.138” blade thickness