Staub 3.75 Qt Essential French Oven
Distinguished by its gently sloping sides and medium depth, this pan is perfect for cooking up creamy risotto, slow-simmered soups, stews, and tagines, and French classics like coq au vin — it’s an essential kitchen mainstay. Preferred by some of the world’s greatest chefs, French-made Staub cookware is renowned for its superior heat retention and oven-to-table versatility. Made of enameled cast iron, this French Oven provides even, efficient heat and the unique self-basting lid features tiny spikes designed to circulate liquid back into your dish. The enamel coating resists chipping, is easy to clean, and excels at braising, roasting and caramelizing. Individually crafted using time-honored manufacturing techniques, every Staub product is constructed to uncompromising quality standards: exquisite, functional and durable.
- 9 1/2"D 4 1/2"H (5 3/4"H with lid)
- 3.75 qt.
- Oven safe up to 900℉/482°C without lid
- Lids are oven-safe up to 500℉/260°C
- Works on all stovetops (gas, electric, glass, ceramic, induction and halogen)
- Cast iron
- Allow to cool before washing
- Dishwasher safe
- Handwashing recommended
- Dry completely before storing
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners
- Made in France