Our Tool Forager took the idea of the tool roll and injected a giant-sized dose of igenuity to make the Roll-a-ma-rig. It’s 4-1/2 feet of tool-hauling efficiency, with pockets enough to pack 14 drivers, a standard rachet set, safety gear, 6+ 1-lb. boxes of fasteners, your 12v cordless reciprocating saw, and then some. Saves you the rigmarole of packing up your toolbox – just hang it on 16" center studs in your shop then roll it up when you gotta go. Incredibly tough, moisture-resistant polyester construction is unfazed by jobsite scuffs and grime.
- Rugged 600-denier polyester ripstop with 1200-denier polyester reinforcements to resist abrasion, moisture, everyday abuse
- Packs a total of 36 pockets and tool loops - stows a full tool box worth of gear!
- Includes two 8" x 19" side entry pockets large enough to hold a battery powered reciprocating saw
- Fits a 24-piece ratchet set with extra room for extensions
- Gusseted pockets fit up to 6 one-pound boxes of fasteners in all
- Pockets for 8 pliers and wrenches, plus 14 driver sleeves in side-access driver pocket
- Rolls up compactly, with padded shoulder strap for extra comfort hauling a heavy load
- 54"L x 19"W unrolled