No more unsafe balancing acts, sloppy cuts or perching wobbly sawhorses on uneven ground. Easily carried to any job site, the Tri-Vise Cutting Guide elevates 11 dimensional lumber sizes plus metal and plastic pipe, conduit, rebar, lumber, metal studs, dowels and more, from the ground and hold it – no spinning or movement – so you can safely and accurately cut, drill and finish all your lumber projects.
- Multiple grip ports secure 1/2" to 4" pipe or conduit, 1x2 to 2x6 lumber, up to 1-5/8" Unistrut®, 2" to 4" angle iron and tubing.
- High-visibility yellow stands out on the job site
- Durable steel construction means this cutting guide is built to last
- Measures 13¾"W x 3/8"D x 11¾"H, weighs 4.26 lbs.
- Sorry - not available in Duluth Trading stores
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.