The Wool Sherpa Coat: Look Your Sunday-Best Any Day of the Work Week!
At Duluth, we love the look of traditional wool, but you know we can’t resist making a celebrated classic even better! So our design team combined this venerable fiber with easy-care polyester and acrylic for a resilient blend that takes the all-new Wool Sherpa Coat a lot further than Sunday brunch. Clean lines keep you looking polished, but it’s the added durability that makes this piece so special – earning top peg of your coat rack for its go-anywhere gusto! And of course, we’ve added a few of the Duluth-y details you’ve come to know and love: soft, fluffy sherpa lines the collar to pull close when late-fall breezes threaten to bite. Substantial snaps make it easy to grab this coat and button up while you’re dashing out the door. And finally, two extra-large patch pockets are cut deep and oh-so-wide, wrapping clear to the back for unparalleled storage – hey, who needs a purse?
- Clean and polished go-anywhere silhouette transitions easily from morning commutes to Saturday soirees
- 13.6-oz. 50% polyester/30% wool/20% acrylic blend is more durable than standard wool, but looks just as snappy
- Lightweight-yet-stretchy 94% polyester/6% spandex lining slips easily over any ensemble
- Snuggle into the soft sherpa lining the collar when the wind gets nippy
- Full-length snap closures make for easy on/off
- Two extra-large patch pockets wrap around the sides for ultra storage potential
- Dry clean