Wood Carving Set
Nothing brings tranquility to your life like a knife and a hunk of wood. Woodsmen, old timers and porch dwellers alike have been whittling something out of nothing for years. They knew it was a solid antidote to teeth gnashing and cussing, as well as a classic intimidation technique. Now you can join this legendary league of wood carving badassery with the Uncle Henry Wood Carving Set.
Who exactly is Uncle Henry? We’re not quite sure. But you can bet he carved more than his fair share of birds, trinket boxes and wooden spears for his nieces and nephews. This complete set comes with everything you need. A rounded wooden knife handle with three-way brass chuck? Check. Ten carbon steel carving blades? Check. A mysterious black carrying case with magnetic closure? Double check. Imagine the calm you’ll feel when taking in that woody aroma while carving your first indistinguishable figure. You’ll soon be carving anywhere and everywhere, excluding airplanes and government buildings, of course.
- 4.6” solid wood knife handle, contoured for long hours of precise, cramp-free wood carving
- Three-way brass jaw chuck for quick, effortless blade changes
- Portable, lightweight black magnetic carrying case for on-the-go carving bliss
- 10 interchangeable carbon steel wood carving blades, including:
- 4 large carving blades: LD2 1/2" x .050" heavy-duty blade, LN3 1/2" x .050" carving blade, LS1 1/2" x .050" carving blade and LBG #7 sweep gouge 5/16" cut
- 6 small detail blades (5/16" x .030"): 20EX 15/16" radius ground on the outside curve, 21EX straight blade, 11 straight blade ground on the slanted edge, 10 1" radius ground on the inside curve, 8 2" radius ground on the inside curve and 22 2" radius ground on the inside curve