Best Made Brass Weather Station
We wanted to design a Weather Station that would report the feel of the day, and found the perfect precision manufacturer to build it in Germany. Housed in a solid brass case that will likewise respond to its environment, our Weather Station contains both a thermometer and hygrometer that together indicate the comfort level outside or indoors. When the needles cross in the hatched region on the gauge, heat and humidity are perfectly balanced. You don’t have to subscribe to the German idea of the perfect climate; at the least you'll have a reading you can trust.
- Hygrometer and thermometer
- Humidity range: 20% - 100%
- Humidity accuracy: +/- 5%
- Temperature range: 47° - 105° F
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1.8°F
- Dimensions: 6" base diameter (5" face) x 1.5" height
- Case: 100% brass
- Made for indoor use only
- The Weather Station’s hygrometer uses synthetic fibers to gauge relative humidity. To maintain the hygrometer’s accuracy, revitalize the fibers by wrapping the Weather Station in a cool, damp cloth. This is best done once or twice a year, ideally at the start of winter.
- The untreated brass case will patina with time. Maintain the luster with an ammonia-based polish, or allow the brass to take on character from its surroundings.
- Made in Germany