Best Made Gfeller Belt Sunglasses Case
The handsomely crafted Gfeller Sunglasses Belt Case is designed to be worn on the Gfeller Belt. Lined in a scratch-proof material, it's shaped to fit sunglasses of all sizes, and features a wooden dowel to support the nose bridge. Made in the U.S.A. from russet skirting leather and designed to patina handsomely over time, each Gfeller case is wet molded before being hand stitched with waxed cord and reinforced with solid brass rivets. Secure your glasses with our signature brass snap before heading outside to tackle the day.
In 1946, rancher Roy Gfeller was making a side business out of repairing saddles. When a geologist dropped by to commission a custom belt case for his field documents, Roy's reputation began to spread through the ranks of the scientific community — ever since, the Gfeller brand has been the trusted source for leather belts, pouches, and cases for curious minds.
- Exterior: 7.25” x 3.25” x 2”
- Designed to fit the Randolph aviators
- Wooden dowel at nose-bridge support helps the case be crush proof
- Slots at back allow the case to be worn attached to Gfeller belt
- Debossed "Best Made Co" under closure
- Russet skirting leather
- Heavy waxed cord stitching
- Solid brass rivets at stress points
- Wood, leather, cord, brass
- Wipe clean and condition with non-petroleum products when dry
- Made in the USA