Best Made Hedley & Bennett Waxman Apron
Beset by razor-sharp knife blades and the spatter of boiling oil, the kitchen is no place for the faint of heart – or a flimsy, clumsy apron. So we have joined forces with Hedley & Bennett, renowned purveyors of professional kitchen gear, to build an apron equipped to withstand all the dicing, grilling and searing a dedicated cook encounters over decades of culinary craft. Developed hand in hand with insanely talented, obsessive chefs, the Waxman Apron is a true kitchen heavyweight made of sturdy waxed canvas – a fabric long prized by mariners and explorers for its ability to shed moisture and resist stains. Tie it on, adjust the leather neck strap to your liking, and embark on your own culinary adventure.
- Chest pocket
- Rivet-reinforced hand pockets
- 33" body height x 30" body width; 43" single waist strap length
- Adjustable leather neck strap, 36" fully extended
- One size fits most
- 12.5-oz. 100% soy wax-coated cotton canvas
- Spot clean with cold, damp cloth. Re-apply canvas wax as needed.
- Made in downtown Los Angeles, California