Best Made Metal Book Ends
Best Made Metal Book Ends are a well-crafted way to keep your reading material and reference books tidy and in place. Constructed to exacting standards, they're made in the USA of heavy-duty 16-gauge cold rolled steel. Instead of heating the steel to make it more malleable, cold rolled steel is fed through rollers at room temperature multiple times resulting in a sturdier, more uniform steel that has a smooth, polished finish. Each bookend features a cut-out Best Made “X” and is powder coated in custom colors for lasting good looks. Sold as a pair – place one at the end of a row of books to create a display space on a shelf, or use both to exhibit your latest reads on a desk or dresser.
- Robust 16-gauge construction
- Cut-out Best Made “X” logo
- Long-wearing powder coat finish in custom Best Made colors
- 8” tall x 5.5” wide x 6” deep tongue
- Sold as a set of 2
- Cold rolled steel
- Wipe clean with a dust cloth
- Carefully crafted at a family-owned metalworks in Middletown, CT.