Best Made Small Horizontal Gfeller Document Case
Geologists and archaeologists have trusted Gfeller Casemakers with their most prized instruments since 1946, and we’ve entrusted our most important documents to Gfeller since 2014. We’ve designed the Small Gfeller Document Case to continue the tradition, with the same robust 8.5-oz. American russet skirting leather, signature BMC brass snap, and uncompromising craftsmanship. Sized to fit a Famous Red Notebook or iPad Mini, the Small Document Case can hold an adventure’s worth of notes and maps, with space left over for natural souvenirs. Each hide is selected by hand for consistency of tone and minimal blemishes, giving you a clean canvas on which to form your own unique patina. With age and use, a Gfeller Case will evidence the habits and travels of its owner, becoming a living record of its undying service.
In 1946, rancher Roy Gfeller was making a side business out of repairing saddles. When a geologist dropped by to commission a custom belt case for his field documents, Roy's reputation began to spread through the ranks of the scientific community — ever since, the Gfeller brand has been the trusted source for leather belts, pouches, and cases for curious minds.
- Exterior: 10.75” x 8.5” x 1.5”
- Interior: 9.75” x 6.75” x 1”
- New east/west orientation for easier access to documents and technology
- Front snap closure
- Molded and oil-finished by hand
- Debossed "Best Made Co" under closure
- Fits Famous Red Notebook or iPad Mini
- Russet skirting leather
- Heavy waxed cord stitching
- Solid brass rivets at stress points
- Wipe clean and condition with non-petroleum products when dry
- Made in the USA