Boker Old Bear Knife
Peel your daily apple with the classiest pocketknife this side of the Mississippi – this fetching blade exudes the charm of an old Southern gentleman. An oiled walnut handle hearkens to the days when politicians were upstanding and children respected their elders. Classic twist lock keeps the hand-sharpened stainless steel blade secure when deployed or closed. So the next time you need to cut, trim, tweak or strip, whip out a modest knife that oozes with quiet distinction.
- The quintessential pocketknife for purists
- Classic walnut handle looks smooth and svelte
- Traditional twist lock with brass barrel
- 420 stainless steel blade
- Total length: 7-5/8", blade length: 3-1/8", 1.4 oz