Condor Otzi Knife
Ötzi the Iceman is one of Europe’s most famous mummies. His 5,300-year-old remains were discovered in the Alps in 1991, along with the implements he depended on to survive in such extreme conditions. Among these indispensable tools was a flint dagger, lashed into a wood handle with sinew. In a nod to our universal human heritage, Ötzi’s knife was reproduced in 1095 high carbon steel and sturdy American hickory. The short, 2.5” blade is lightweight and ever-practical, as it had to be when the Iceman carried everything he owned on his back. Celebrate one of man's most reliable tools with this intriguing addition to your collection.
- Reproduction of Otzi the Iceman’s famous flint blade is sharp, practical and good-looking
- 12.5mm, 1095 high carbon steel blade simulates the texture of Ötzi’s original flint blade
- Burnt American hickory handle
- Handcrafted, welted leather sheath with braided leather lanyard
- 2.5” blade, overall length 5.52”, 3.2 oz.