Comfortable Flannel. Basic Price.
Who sets out to make a shirt that’s basic? We do. But we’re still talking basics built by Duluth. This 40-Grit™ Flannel Shirt has all the comfort and features you want. The comfortable brushed flannel is not too heavy, not too light. And it’s made to last. Rich in Kansas City says: "After washing, there was no shrinkage, no fading, and no pilling. I've worn it several times now and it still looks like new." Back pleats help with range of motion while you get on with building and doing. Cuffs are adjustable. Button-close pockets hold stuff securely. (We even add a pencil sleeve in the left pocket.) All this at a friendly 40 Grit price.
- 4.6-oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester flannel
- Back yoke with shoulder pleats for range of motion
- Button-closure pockets with pencil sleeve on wearer’s left chest
- Button-down collar, adjustable cuffs with button closure
- Shirttail hem
- Standard Fit – right between Slim Fit and Relaxed Fit for comfortable, everyday wear