Keep Fried Angler Off The Menu
The straw hat is almost as old as fishing, and anyone who’s ever singed his ears casting all day in a ballcap knows why. The Alaskan Hardgear version improves on the classic with a few modern updates. First is the oversized brim that keeps your entire head and neck in shade when the sun is high in the sky. And while woven stray usually has tiny gaps where light can slip in, we trimmed the inside and underbrim with camo fabric that offers UPF 50 sun protection to block as much burn as possible. Cap yourself off with one and the only thing frying today is your daily catch.
- Classic woven straw fishing hat offers maximum sun protection on the riverside
- Oversized brim protects more of your head at high noon
- UPF 50 trim blocks 98% of harmful UV rays
- Custom digital camo pattern on the underbrim
- Alaskan Hardgear patch on the front