Hard-Wearing, Cold-Fighting, Now More Water-resisting Than Ever!
Our Prudhoe Bay jackets are already modern workwear classics proven on the toughest – not to mention coldest – jobsites on earth. But that ain't good enough. Which is why we've improved the already rugged and warm "soft shell" fabric to include a water-stopping, wind-blocking membrane that makes this the ultimate in work-grade soft shell gear: heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant woven nylon twill, bonded to 100% polyester high-pile sherpa fleece. Diamond Reach Gussets™ to maximize your freedom to work. Hoodie has toggle-adjust hood, 2 hand-warmer pockets with 1 hidden cell phone pocket – plus an electronics cord management system.
- Heavy-duty 405-gram fabric made of 100% nylon twill bonded to 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Flat-faced woven shell – now with a windproof, breathable, highly-water-resistant membrane to defend against the elements
- High-pile sherpa fleece inside for comfortable warmth
- Extreme abrasion-resistance without the weight – Alaska tough!
- Diamond Reach Gussets™ maximize your freedom to move
- Electronics cord management system
- Riveted front hand-warmer pockets, one with inner cell phone pocket
- Storm cuffs and rib-knit waist seal out cold
- Hood adjusts with toggle
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 30 degrees F when you're on the move and getting the job done